Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Resiliance and Determination
- Everyone is positively encouraged to try hard in all they do; promoting a positive, growth mind-set attitude: ‘I can, I will!’
- Everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be and achieve their full potential.
- Collaboration by supporting each other, sharing our learning, expertise and ideas.
- Being our best today, proud of who we are and what we can achieve together. A clear sense of identity and self-worth.
Equality and Inclusion
- Everyone is precious in our learning communities. Celebrating our differences in a nurturing and loving environment.
Christ at our centre
- Keeping Christ at the centre of all we do. Developing our God given gifts & talents; valuing each other and supporting our local and global communities.
- Patience, love and respect for everyone. Celebrating the beauty of ourselves, each other and our world.